The Libertarian Party of Maine is committed to America’s heritage of freedom:
- Individual liberty and personal responsibility
- A free-market economy of abundance and prosperity
- A foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade
- A responsible handling of taxpayer dollars
- A commitment to the Non-Aggression Principle
As Libertarians, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity, as long as they don’t violate the rights of others, and we welcome the diversity that freedom brings.
We seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals control their own lives and are never forced to compromise their values or sacrifice their property.
We believe that no conflict exists between civil order and individual rights and that individuals, groups, or governments should not initiate force against other individuals, groups, or governments.
Allen Esposito, Hampden Town Council
Jeremy Lizzotte, Oakland Budget and Advisory Committee
Shawn Levasseur, Knox County Budget Committee
Michelle Dunn, Nothern
Ryan Harmon, Central
Dane Courtois, Southern Region
Robyn Belcher, Western Region